Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Nicole Miller S/S '14

I don't even know where to begin.  It's hard to take my eyes off these beautiful outfits!
Nicole Miller has done it.  I mean, what do I even say?  Her collection says it all for me.  If you are looking for something a little more upscale than the usual tee and jeans casual, this is the place to look.
These are only a glimpse into some of the concepts she presented.  There were lots of floral and geometric combinations.  Definitely work checking out the runway video!

This first couple outfits here are so dreamy.  If I look away then I have to wake up to my real wardrobe... heh heh.
The embellished pants are beautiful.  Easy enough to dress down or up.
The green print pants are a cool alternative to the usual military camo or cargo style we see.
That floral print couldn't be anymore 'spring'.
And the jackets...oh, the jackets.  One of each, please.  *smile of satisfaction*  The first couple and the bottom cream one are simply lovely.  How feminine and beautiful.


You can find info at:
MBFW Photos and Videos for runway video and more pics
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Nicole Miller website

Go check out her collection and runway video if you haven't already.
What is your favorite piece?
Do you like the feminine, flirty lines or the bold, hard lines?

No comments:

Post a Comment