Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

SHOE OBSESSION - Modern Western

:

Feels like I have just been kicked out of breath by perfection.  These show-stealers caught my eye and now I can't stop thinking about them.

This boot includes all three features I am currently pining over:
-ankle boot
-pointed toe
-thick heel

As well as one that I wasn't expecting: major western influence!

Western inspired boots are so in.  And, as a mountain girl who grew up on westerns, these feel a bit nostalgic.  Don't know that I could do a full-on cowgirl boot, so these are right up my alley - western, but chic.
The metal tipped heel and decorative buckle add a unique touch atop the beautifully worked leather.

*drool*  yikes, let me get that...

Who wouldn't be tempted to build daily outfits around this piece of work?
Surely, you will dream of these, too.

What are your favorite features for shoes right now?  Do you dig the western boot trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment