Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rainy Day In : Splurge vs. Steal

I prefer to snuggle into my hubby on these days.  But, when he can't join me, I am perfectly happy snuggled inside my favorite throw, a cup of hot tea warming my hands, watching a Midsomer Murders marathon or reading a good book.  How original, I know.  Of course, there's always time for browsing my favorite blogs and attempting a bit of 'window shopping' from the comfort of my couch.
Here are some favorite must-haves for the days spent inside...


Cozy sweater
Splurge




MICHAEL KORS

Aran cable-knit wool-blend sweater

($1,295)
Steal

.
($39.95)
Leggings
Splurge

DONNA KARAN

Cashmere-blend leggings

($550)
Steal

($9.95)
Soft Socks
Splurge

MISSONI

Metallic-flecked knitted socks

($65)
Steal


H&M Wool kneesocks

($9.95)


Blanket/Throw
Splurge

Woven Cashmere Throws

($450)
Steal
Favorite Throw
($29)

What do you prefer on these days- good reading material, internet browsing, snuggles with your best friend(be it a person or pet), or something else entirely?

No comments:

Post a Comment